1. Damage to carpets, rugs, floors, plants, or lawns caused by client’s pets urinating, spraying or defecating on same: Every reasonable effort will be made to clean up messes caused by client’s pets that are found by the pet sitter with cleaning materials made available by the client.
2. Sickness, Injury, loss or death of clients’ pets through non-negligence of petsitter: Elle’s Pet Visits will follow the directions of the Veterinary instruction and Release form for pets that become sick or injured.
3. The condition or security of fences, doors, gates and other areas that pets are confined to: Clients should insure that confinement area is secure and safe for pets. Elle’s Pet Visits will make every reasonable effort to locate a lost or missing pet.
4. Plants, trees and lawns that wilt, brown, or die due to conditions beyond the directions supplied by the client: Watering of plants will be accomplished only in a manner client has so directed.
**Please notify Elle’s Pet Visits when you return home from your trip so I know that you have arrived safely back with your pets.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Payment is due 7 days after the invoice is issued.
2. Cancellations - I require 24 hours’ notice to cancel any care or you will be required to pay the full price unless this is caused by an emergency.
3. The disclaimer form will need to be signed before any care can take place.
4. Elle has the right to keep information obtained from the consultation form on file unless advised not to.
5. Emergency Contacts - I will require all emergency contact numbers for yourself, keys, vet and Pet Insurance details
6. The client must provide all items necessary for pets to be adequately cared for in the clients’ absence. (ie, food, medication, bedding, cat litter etc). Should pets require any additional supplies whilst in the care of Elle’s Pet Visits, these will be purchased and added to the bill.
7. Elle’s Pet Minding has the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.